Supply Chain Management – The Backbone of Organizations Today
Why do companies constantly look for Supply Chain Professionals? Why do companies spend so much time evaluating their supply chain?
The world today can be viewed as one large global supply chain. With the advances in technology, increased globalization and fierce competition, it is no longer viable for companies to simply focus on expansion strategies or simply compete for market share. Rather, companies today need to rely heavily on supply chain professionals to develop effective strategies that will not only help differentiate themselves in the global marketplace but also maximize customer value in the process.
Program Benefits include:
- Develop an integrative management approach critical in supporting supply chain cost and service improvements.
- Learn how different supply chain practices, strategies, and decisions can converge to tackle domestic and global supply chain challenges.
- Acquire an understanding of contemporary challenges, international trade, and development issues that affect the design of international supply chain systems.
- Gain valuable insights from professors who are thought leaders in the field.
- Apply the course credits acquired through the Certificate toward the Online MBA, pending admittance into the program.
To learn more, complete the form on the right.
The D’Amore-McKim School of Business is accredited by AACSB International—the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.